GE services and overhauls for maximum performance
American-owned company General Electric has manufactured powerful locomotives for the rail industry for decades. Alongside providing diesel engine locomotives and radiators, the company also specialises in manufacturing diesel-electric trains, which offer supreme fuel efficiency and lowered carbon emissions.
- A range of radiator upgrade options to increase performance output
- Original manufacturing parts to update equipment
- Industry-leading technology to support the rail industry
General Electric heat exchange solutions for rail sites
At Coxons, we provide comprehensive service and overhauls for General Electric locomotives and radiator components.
Whether your engines need new OEM radiator parts or aftermarket upgrades, our team of ISO-certified technicians can restore your locomotives so your site experiences minimal downtime. We offer:
- Fast turnaround on locomotive overhauls
- Team of ISO-certified technical experts
- Improve the durability of radiators and cooling systems
Fast turnaround on GE 5000 class locomotive radiator
One of our valued clients sent us an urgent request — the radiator in a General Electric 5000 class locomotive needed to be stripped and serviced before a tight deadline.
Our team of expert technicians were able to strip and assess the radiator components rapidly, before conducting repairs and returning the radiator to the client. We completed these tasks in record time, so the client was able to resume business with minimal downtime.