Coxons Group Australia has a great opportunity for a Vehicle Painter to join our team with both Morning and Afternoon shifts available.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the successful candidate will form part of the team and be responsible for:
- The vehicle painter is to prepare surfaces of vehicles, match and mix colours and apply paint.
- Performing painting applications of vehicle nosecones, radiators, steelwork and components
- Basic workshop procedures including washing, testing, abrasive blasting and painting vehicles where required.
- Managing and adhering to timelines
- Performing quality assurance checks
About Your Work Skills and Experience
- Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology or equivalent.
- Or, at least three years of relevant experience.
- Driver Licence
You are a positive contributor and team player. You are mechanically astute, motivated and organised. We’re looking for someone who has:
- A strong commitment to health and safety
- The ability to follow procedures and directions from Leading Hands
- The ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication
- Excellent health with a capacity to perform manual work
- A strong work ethic and is reliable and punctual
What’s on Offer
From our leaders to our team on the ground, we all work together and win together. At Coxons Group, you can expect to enjoy great benefits like social and wellness initiatives, learning & development pathways and a company-wide cultural development program so you can build a happy and long career with us.
We’re passionate about work-life balance and we recognise our people for doing great work!
What does a career at Coxons Group look like?
- $43 per hour
- Where an afternoon shift is worked, 12.5% shift loading will be paid on top of the base hourly rate.
- Where annual leave is taken, 17.5% annual leave loading will be paid on top of the base hourly rate.
- On a fortnightly rotating roster of morning and afternoon shifts, your projected annual salary package is $90,278.50 GROSS plus superannuation.
- Long term job security
- Excellent working conditions with recognition and rewards
- A ‘work-life balance’ agenda that includes wellness and social initiatives, an employee assistance program and learning and development pathways
- Great team with supportive managers and inspiring leaders
If you love the sound of a career at Coxons Group and are performance-minded, a great team contributor and have experience in the field, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.