Join an innovative and rapidly growing mining services company at the forefront of the industry. Coxons Group Australia is seeking a results-driven and dynamic Group Sales Manager to lead our sales team in delivering exceptional solutions to our customers. We pride ourselves on our vibrant team culture, commitment to success, and unwavering dedication to customer satisfaction.
About Coxons Group Australia
Coxons Group Australia was founded in 1986 by the Coxons family and is today a market leader in the maintenance and supply of predominantly mining and heavy haulage cooling solutions. We have multiple branches across Australia, including our head office located in Brisbane.
We are a company founded on an authentic character and strong values, which means we foster a shared sense of respect, responsibility and camaraderie within our teams. We take pride in nurturing our next generation of people, who can be tomorrow’s leaders and innovators in our field.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in driving the commercial success of our organisation. We are looking for a hands-on leader and excellent communicator who thrives in a dynamic environment. The successful candidate will have a background in mobile mining equipment, technical sales into mining customers, or a mechanical trade background.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading and mentoring a high-performing sales team to achieve and exceed targets.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Fostering strong relationships with key customers and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless delivery of services.
- Staying abreast of industry trends, market dynamics, and competitor activities.
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of marketing strategies aligned with business objectives.
You are a strategic sales professional with a passion for the mining services industry. You are a hands-on and inspiring team leader with the ability to drive marketing-aligned strategies.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Proven experience in a sales leadership role, preferably in the mining services sector.
- A track record of achieving sales targets and is commercially astute.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- A strong understanding of marketing principles to align sales strategies effectively.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The willingness to get into the detail and actively contribute to the sales process.
- A background in mobile mining equipment, technical sales, or a mechanical trade highly desirable.
What’s on Offer
From our leaders to our team on the ground, we all work together and win together. At Coxons Group, you can expect to enjoy great benefits like social and wellness initiatives, learning & development pathways and a company-wide cultural development program so you can build a happy and long career with us.
We’re passionate about work-life balance and we recognise our people for doing great work!
What does a career at Coxons Group look like?
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives.
- Opportunities for career growth and development within a rapidly expanding company.
- A vibrant and team-oriented culture that values collaboration and success.
- Flexibility in work location.
- A ‘work-life balance’ agenda that includes wellness and social initiatives, an employee assistance program and learning and development pathway.
If you love the sound of a career at Coxons Group and are performance-minded, a great team contributor and have experience in the field, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply with your resume and cover letter.